Sunday, February 13, 2011

Three Weeks Post Op

Not much change since 2 weeks post op.  I still have the drain, I still am throwing up water sometimes and I still feel sick about half the time.  Hopefully the scope on Tuesday will help me out a little.  I woke up this morning feeling very sick but some warm tea helped to settle my stomach.  I just tried to eat some refried beans but I don't want much of them as they seem heavy on my stomach. 

Yesterday I got cleaned up and went for a ride, then visited with my grandparents.  My nephew Caleb came back to Mom's with us and has been providing me with some good entertainment.  We've sung "Itchy Bitchy Spider" and "Over the wood and through the pasture to Mamaws house we go" as well as some song about grapes, nanners and Monkeys that I don't know.  The weather is nice today and I'm going to sit out on the porch for a while to soak up some sunshine.

1 comment:

  1. Glad all is well, and before you know it you will be feeling better and right when the weather starts feeling GOOD

    ReplyDelete