Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Feeling a little better

Will and I are spending the night at Mom's tonight.  I know I just left but it seemed like a good idea to come back over here for a couple nights.  The nurse came to my house today and checked me out, everything seems to be fine, I still have the drain.  My doctor scheduled a scope for me on Tuesday to see if I have a stricture which could be the cause of the nausea. I've kept my foods pretty bland the last couple days so I have been able to have my three meals though  not a lot of protien.  I've just decided to eat what sounds good and goes down well so far that has been chicken noodle soup and orange jello.  Hopefully when I see the doctor on Tuesday they will remove my drain then too.  I really think I will feel so much better once that is removed. 

1 comment:

  1. Just checking in. Hope you get the drain out soon!! Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete