Monday, February 7, 2011

NAUSEA

I came home yesterday.  "Home" home.  It feels good to sleep in my own my own bed again but all day yesterday and now again at 6 am today I have been so nauseated.  I'm taking my Phenergan and I think it helps but all I want is ice chips, taking a drink of water only seems to make me more nauseated.  Of course all I have here is ice trays, not crushed ice.  I need something to hydrate me, could that be the cause of the nausea?  Ugh.  I feel crappy and whiny now :(

1 comment:

  1. Awww, bridgett I am so sorry you're feeling crappy. Have you tried drinking anything else besides water? Sometimes when I'm nauseated warm tea will stay down when even water won't. It could just be a psychological thing for me though. What about pedialyte? You need to stay hydrated, miss!

    ReplyDelete