Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 2 of clear liquids

This would be easier if I'd already had the surgery - I am STARVING!  Last night I dreamed that I forgot I couldn't eat and then I caught myself eating something so I spit it out and and started chewing up stuff and spitting it out.  How gross is that?  Today I just let myself stay in bed as long as I wanted because I thought it would keep me from thinking about how hungry I was ... and then I had a dream about eating, haha!

Today I have to finish getting things in order before I leave.  My friend Brett is going to stay here and take care of my animals until I can come back to the house on my own.  He's doing me a huge favor, Thanks Brett!  I hope you're still speaking to me after you realize how badly spoiled they are :) 

My bags are packed and I'm ready for the hospital.  If you see me on line message me, it helps keep my mind off of real food.

Edited to add:  This bowel prep stuff is really, really gross :( 

2 comments:

  1. Good luck Bridgett! We'll miss you at work while you're gone. Take care. I'll be following your blog for updates.

    See ya,
    Mike B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bridgett!! I will be checking back to see how you are doing. I will be thinking of you.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete